Part of our DNA for 55 years
The GEMS Education Core Values are our collective beliefs. They set the standard that we expect from all GEMS Education people – from employees and teachers, to parents and students.
Our Core Values also lie at the heart of our holistic approach to education – in our planned curriculum, in our school life and other places of work. GEMS Core Values help our learners become not just great students but great people.
- Growing By Learning
- Pursuing Excellence
- Leading Through Innovation
- Global Citizenship
. Growing By Learning – Strive to develop your potential
- Along with our students, we never stop learning.
- Each and every one of us has a capacity for leadership.
2. Pursuing Excellence – Work to continually exceed expectations
- Just as we set educational standards for our schools, we take care that everything we do is delivered to a high standard.
- We go the extra mile for our students and our colleagues.
3. Leading through Innovation – Find the courage to challenge convention.
- We dare to dream of the possibilities
- No idea is too small or too large if it makes things better for our learners and our people.
4. Global Citizenship – Making an active contribution to your local and global community.
- We respect and celebrate our diversity and recognize that there are many things that unite us all.
- We make a difference in our local communities so that we have a sustainable planet to share
- We build bridges of knowledge, push boundaries and unite young people.
- We aim to produce not just great students, but great people who live with honesty, confidence and integrity.